This website is the property of Atlas Property Lettings Ltd 51 The Grove, Ealing, London W5 5DX. By using this website you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions.
Copyright and Trademarks
The content of this website are © Atlas Property Lettings Ltd. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:
Licence to re-copy for Limited Purposes:
1) You acknowledge Atlas as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement and the Atlas web address (www.atlasproplet.com) in the copy of the material, and
2) You must inform the third party that all the Terms and Conditions set out herewith apply to him/her and that he/she is bound by them.
This licence to re-copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work, publication, or website whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of Atlas website, including but not limited, to photographs, property details, virtual tours and/or floorplans may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose. You may not frame this website without the express consent of Atlas. The Atlas logo is a trade mark registered in the name of Atlas in the UK and other parts of the world. Reproduction of this trade mark other than in order to view this website is prohibited.
The Land Registry data is Crown copyright and is reproduced with the permission of Land Registry under delegated authority from the Controller of HMSO.
Atlas takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
Atlas makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items. Furthermore, neither Atlas nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free. Nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice.
The user confirms that the terms and conditions and use of this website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and that any and all disputes arising therefrom shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
At Atlas we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This privacy notice, together with our Terms and Conditions and any other notice referred to in it, explains how we collect and use your personal data when you visit our website or use our services.
Please note that all personal data sent to an Atlas email address (for whatever purpose) will be stored on our IT systems and may be subject to wider systematic monitoring procedures which we have implemented for the purpose of our legitimate business interests to protect confidential and personal data and assist in our ability to identify potential data breaches.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
This privacy notice was last amended in July 2019 and supersedes any earlier version.
Personal data we collect
As a business we collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal data depending on who you are.
If you are renting or letting a property through Atlas, or renting, or letting a property from one of our clients, we collect and use your personal data to provide you with our services. The personal data we collect and use may include:
– Identity Data (name, marital status, title, date of birth, gender, username and password, purchases made by you, your interests and preferences, property ownership details or other evidence of your ability to sell or let the property, references, credit checks, details of your immigration status, feedback and survey responses)
– Contact Data (billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers)
– Financial Data (bank account and payment details)
– Transaction Data (details about payments to and from you and other services you have purchased through us)
– Technical Data (internet protocol address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, identification number, online identified, location data and other similar identifying information required for the customer’s device(s) to communicate with websites and applications on the internet)
– Usage Data (how you use our website products and services, the full uniform resource locators clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), download errors, lengths of visit to certain pages, page interaction information, methods to browse away from the page and any phone numbers you use to call us)
– Marketing and Communications Data (your marketing preferences from us and our third parties and your communication preferences)
– Call recordings (recordings of your conversations with us)
We also may collect and use Aggregated Data. For example, when you visit our website we may aggregate data about your usage to tell us about how certain features on our website are used. This is not usually classified as personal data as whilst it derives from personal data (in the example, it is derived from your Usage Data) it does not reveal your identity to us. If we do link this Aggregated Data to your personal information, it will be treated as personal data in line with this policy.
How we collect personal data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
– apply for our services;
– create an account on our website;
– subscribe to our service or publications;
– request marketing to be sent to you;
– contact us through social media;
– walk-in to or telephone our branch office; take one of our surveys; or give us some feedback; or
speak with us on the telephone.
Third parties or publicly available sources
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources, for example:
– Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of payment services such as Mastercard based inside the EU.
– Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators such as TwentyCi, Rightmove, Zoopla (based inside the EU, or Facebook (based outside the EU)
– Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
– Credit referencing agencies.
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data for some or all the purposes shown in the table below. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. If we need to process your personal data for a different purpose that is not compatible with the original purpose we will let you know.
We may process your personal data for a different purpose without your consent where it is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.